Royal Tunbridge Wells Surveyors Royal Tunbridge Wells Survey Royal Tunbridge Wells Chartered Surveyor

Property and Building Surveyor
Royal Tunbridge Wells

Do you want a building survey, structural survey, major defects report, single fault assessment, rebuilding valuation, property valuation, homebuyers report, property acquisition advice, or other purchase help in Royal Tunbridge Wells and surrounding area, from a local chartered surveyor?

Hepburn & Associates Chartered Surveyors
Chartered Building Surveyor

01622 833 308

Hepburn & Associates Chartered Surveyors are an independent practice of Chartered Surveyors covering Royal Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding area - helping clients with both residential survey and commercial property issues. Robert is a Chartered Building Surveyor with the RICS and has been a surveyor for over 20 years.

Our Services

Robert Hepburn can help if you require an independent surveyor in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent for all kinds of professional work including building surveys, structural surveys, homebuyer reports or home buyer reports and property valuations. Also, expert witness reports, party wall surveys and advice and other professional work carried out in or around the Royal Tunbridge Wells area.

Other services include schedule of condition reports, property advice, buildings reinstatement insurance valuations, professional property work and boundary disputes.

Property and Building Surveys
from experienced local Chartered Surveyors

We undertake valuations, buildings reinstatement valuations, party wall work, investment advice, boundary disputes, expert witness reports and all other typical property / building surveying work. Don't hesitate to ask for advice.

Site Copyright

Robert Hepburn
Robert Hepburn

Chartered surveyors covering Royal Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding areas.

For building surveys and property advice outside this area, contact a chartered surveyor by going to

For Building Surveys outside the Royal Tunbridge Wells Area click here